Dustin Holmes 620-423-2574
NRA Recruiter firstname.lastname@example.org
NRA Basic Pistol Instructor
Kansas Concealed Carry Instructor
A well regulated militia being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed. – 2nd Amendment to the Constitution.
The Kansas Personal and Family Protection Act, which permits the carrying of concealed handguns by licensed Kansas citizens, became effective on July 1, 2006.
The requirements for obtaining a concealed carry license are:
- Be at least 21 years of age
- Citizen of the United States, permanent resident alien or an eligible non-immigrant alien
- Resident of the State of Kansas with a valid state-issued identification or residing in Kansas while serving on active duty in the military.
- Resident of the county where applying
- Complete the mandatory 8-hour training Kansas CCHP class
NOTE: The Kansas Concealed Carry Class is not a handgun training class. If you have never fired a handgun or are uncomfortable handling a handgun it is strongly suggested to take my NRA Basic Pistol Course. The Basic Pistol Course, along with learning how to safely handle, fire, clean, and store your pistol, will also prepare you for the range qualification of the Kansas Concealed Carry class.
1,2 From the Kansas Personal and Family Protection Act pamphlet created by the Kansas Attorney General.